Thursday, March 26, 2009

dzogchen zen metal


















In the past two winters I have been focusing on this atmospheric "zen metal" project dzogchen. As of this morning the official site is now up and live and holding all dzogchen music and art that I have done.

New 2009 music is up and the tracks The Strong and Mind Of Fire have been early favorites with fans (all 3 of them); if you're interested, feel free to click around and give yourself time for an honest listen with the music.

I really appreciate the support from the members of this site; it's been a real treat discussing and joking with you guys, and I understand as buddies if this metal style I am working with isn't your thing. Otherwise, it's there if you guys are interested in what I've been writing, so please take a long listen when you have some time.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.



Chris
dzogchen
aka Ken hwAk


http://www.dzogchenzenmetal.com/





2 comments:

dzogchen said...

Thanks for the words and checking it out guys.

dzogchen said...

by the way, there's a new post over at bigsportday summing up thoughts on the NHL season.

www.bigsportsday.blogspot.com