- Michael J. Fox gets attacked by Rush Lardball for wanting a cure to his disease.
- Harold Ford has had some dispicable attack ads aimed at him that are attempting to play on good 'ol southern racist feelings to steal the election.
- George Allen gets caught making a racist statement and tries to deflect critisism by pointing out some smutty scenes ina fictional book written by his competitor.
- George W. Bush keeps saying that if the Dems win these mid-terms, there will be more terrorist attacks.
- A mistatement by John Kerry is exploited by the White House.
Enough is enough. Fortunately, Americans are getting sick of all of this bullshit, and it is being reflected in numerous polls.
DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE ON OR BEFORE NEXT TUESDAY'S MID-TERM ELECTIONS.
Lefty's Two Cents:
Republicans know they're about to lose the House and possibly the Senate. Therefore, there is no question that all this negative garbage they have spun is an attempt to get some of their hardcore Evangelical wingnuts out to vote, especially since many of these wingnuts have decided not to vote due to the Iraq quagmire. Their dirty tricks are despicable, and we should not rule out voter fraud on their part next Tuesday! These pricks lack so many scruples, that there is no limit to what they're capable of. George "macaca" Allen has been talking about abortion and all those wingnut issues to rile his base. It won't work. It's too late. I don't expect these morons to go without a fight. So let's keep a close watch on them this Tuesday!