Tuesday, March 07, 2006

This Week's Poll Results

What band has the most annoying fans?

Selection..........................Votes
Black Label Society......24% 36
Meshuggah...................16% 24
Guns n' Roses...............15% 23
Metallica........................21% 32
KISS...............................13% 19
Motley Crue..................11% 16

150 votes total

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Don't forget to pay a visit to BND's official advise columnist Ken Hawk!

I'm out of ideas for the BND's Stupid Poll so if anyone has any ideas, I'll be happy to consider them. Also, I'm always looking for other contributors to post concert/album reviews, opinions about world events, and general news about what is happining around us. If anyone is interested in being a member of the BND Blog, shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you an invite (maybe).

BigNewsDay@gmail.com

1 comment:

spartachris said...

i WOrte teh nEw aDVice acoluMn About interviewing etiquettE uUmMm Are yOU ever going to pAY me?