Monday, September 11, 2006

Bori(ng) must be on the rag

Looks like I just got banned from Blabbermoron too. How many people is that? and for what? I just sent him the following email message:

"This account and/or your IP address have been banned by the administrator."

So what the hell did I do that half your posters don't? I made fun of Sakk Mylde, Axhole Rose and/or Christianity? You keep banning all your humorous/controversial poster and visits to your website will plummet.

B.L. Sabob


What the hell does this guy want, a boring site for fanboys only where the most controversial subject matter involves whether or not you plan to buy a band's music in CD form or online? Its the people with opinions and personality that drives traffic to his piece of shit site. His advertisers won't be very happy when he loses most his readers and they lose most their click-throughs.

Fucking idiot

11 comments:

BigNewsDay said...

Dude, it is probably because you are a member of this blog.

Go to Bundy's forum.

B.L. Sabob: Not amused said...

you think? What the fuck? Is there some kind of war between you two? Why should there be an issue if you post on two different forums that share some members? I was thinking that he banned be for talking smack about Road Runner's favorite ass pirate, Sakk Mylde.

What a fucking cunt. I hope he keep banning everyone who talks smack so that there is nothing left but boring "I like that band, can't wait for their next CD" bullshit fanboy talk and mutual dicksucking. Then he'll have about 100 readers and the fucking site will shut down

BigNewsDay said...

Dude, he not only banned me, but he deleted every comment I ever made on that site.

go to this site,register, and enter the chat room.

Bundy's Forum

B.L. Sabob: Not amused said...

what did you do to engender his wrath?

BigNewsDay said...

I copied & pasted a few items last week. ;)

B.L. Sabob: Not amused said...

You EVIL DOER!!!

metallord said...

Dude Bori is a emo fanboy and i
hope that son of bitch is reading
are post on are blogs and sites
So here's to you Bor[ing] you
fuck'n cum guzzling shemale.

Darkness Descends said...

Bori killed Blabbermouth with his faggotry. When I joined Blabbermouth back in January, I thought it was the greatest site ever but then the months came. Sometime in June or July, I began to grow bored of Blabbermouth and just when I get excited about going to Blabbermouth again cause i was showing how much a puss DDT is. I got banned. I came back a few times but I finally have been IP banned. I got IP Banned. Soon I bet all my posts will be deleted as if I never was a member there.
BORI, DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!

B.L. Sabob: Not amused said...

IP banning is his new trick. he must have bought a book. And had his mommy read it to him

Darkness Descends said...

lol. well the people at his site are a bunch of salad tossing posers who cant get laid. all we can do is ignore or wish death upon them.

lastofthewild1s said...

My IP was banned too. All because I made comments about Amy Lee's being a no talent fat ass twat. I guess Bori strokes to pictures of her or something...not sure.