BND's Update: I have heard several conservatives state that the liberals are trying to squash freedom of speech or somehow try to cover up "the truth" by speaking out against this movie, but there are some simple facts that conservative are over-looking.
- Many conservative were invited to prescreen this movie
- Clinton administration officials that are being attacked in this movie were not invited to prescreen this movie
- The Clinton administration actively searched for terrorists and attacked site in Afghanistan and Northern Africa that were linked to terrorism.
- Bush did nothing about terrorism until after 9/11.
- Republicans, including the chairman of the 9/11 Commission, have stated that several parts of this movie are ficticious.
"The Times, citing Thomas H. Kean, the Republican who chaired the bipartisan 9/11 commission that investigated what led up to the attacks and who has been a consultant to the film, reported that a scene portraying former national security adviser Samuel R. Berger hanging up on a CIA officer at a critical moment is being altered. Two others under review, according to Kean, portray former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright apparently obstructing efforts to capture Osama bin Laden and Clinton being too distracted by impeachment and his marital problems to focus on bin Laden"
- If they were to do a movie about YOU stating that it was based on your life, claiming to have official documents to back it up, and then that straight out lie about you, would that be acceptable?